Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. For those about to shop… we salute you. And so does Racked NY, with a huge list of December sales for you to hit up if you’re in the area.
2. The Denim Guy shares his essentials list for what to pack when you fly into NYC for a week.
3. Industry Of All Nations wants you to know they’re available in select Urban Outfitters. Grab your pair of sustainable jeans online as well.
4. INDi Custom was featured on Elle.com—read all about it!
5. Japanese brand Spellbound released this classic denim jacket for guys, inspired by military denim use in WWII, with distinct streetwear details that don’t sacrifice the integrity of its inspiration.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim jacket, denim jeans, denim sales, indi custom, Japanese denim, menswear, packing tips, sample sales, what to pack, what to wear