One of the hottest and most wearable trend of the season is definitely the western-meets-bohemian look. So far we’ve shown you hot to rock it with bold prints and scantly denim shorts shorts, but now that it’s getting a bit more chilly we figure you might want to add a layer or two. We love this girls take on this trend, so we broke it down for you for some food for thought. Her double denim look gets a cozy revamp with a oversized chunky knit sweater thrown over. An on-trend floppy hat, worn in suede booties, and gold accessories add the perfect western flare without going overboard.
1. Textile Elizabeth & James bleached out denim shirt ($175) — buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. Adriano Goldschmied premiere skinny jeans ($165) — buy it at American Rag.
3. Gap floppy hat ($25) — buy it at The Gap.
4. Ugg Austin western bootie ($200) — buy it at Zappos.
5. Stolen Girlfriends Club chunky knit sweater ($423) — buy it at Coggles.
Street style image via Stockhom Street Style.
Tags: AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny jeans, Bohemian style, double denim, floppy hat, Gap, gold accessories, How to wear it, oversized chunky knit sweater, Stolen Girlfriends Club, Street Style, TEXTILE Elizabeth & James, Ugg western bootie, Western bohemian look, Western Denim Looks, western style