Ethnic and tribal-inspired prints are at the forefront of what’s in right now. From Mayan and Incan to Aztec and Navajo (sometimes even a cool hybrid of all of them) there’s totally something for everyone. We know things can get a bit tricky when it comes to prints, so we’ve put together a couple of looks to give you some outfit direction. The key is to take one bold statement piece and style it with simple and updated basics like cropped tees and a good dose of denim for a bit of cool edge. Keep things fully on-trend by throwing in some western bits into the mix like a cool modern boot and accessories with an earthy bohemian flare.
1. H&M Navajo print poncho ($28) — buy it at H&M.
2. Vanessa Mooney Ayasha woven bead leather necklace ($62) — buy it at Pink Mascara.
3. T by Alexander Wang cropped pullover ($92) — buy it at Barney’s.
4. KSUBI Alberceque cut-off denim shorts ($200) — buy it at Net -A-Porter.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Detention platform boot ($220) — buy it at Sole Struck.
1. Topshop Aztec print cropped tee ($36) — buy it at Topshop.
2. James Perse drawstring cotton-jersey maxi skirt ($165) — buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Mode Kungen acid wash denim jacket ($120) — buy it at Mode Kungen.
4. Alexander Wang Anabel ankle boot ($275) — buy it at Yoox.
5. Vanessa Mooney pixie brass leaf bracelet ($57) — buy it at Boutique To You.
Tags: acid wash denim jacket, aztec print, Denim Looks, denim outfits, ethnic prints, H&M, how to wear prints, Incan pirnt, James Perse, jeffrey campbell, Ksubi, KSUBI Alberceque cut-off denim shorts, mayan pirnt, Mode Kungen, navajo print, oversized acid wash denim jacket, South American prints, South Western Prints, T by Alexander Wang, Topshop, tribal print, Vanessa Mooney