Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Our good friend and fellow denim-head The Denim Guy is embarking on his own Raw Denim Project, with a pair of AG jeans.
2. Kanye West looks great in these destroyed vintage levi’s jeans! We’re not usually huge fans of Kanye’s styling, but this time he nailed a classic look, and we love it.
3. Go behind the scenes with James Jeans and see what their latest lookbook production involved. Hint: lush greenery and denim!
4. Want a fresh perspective? We love the Dr. Denim blog. It’s loaded with anecdotal photography and (of course) great jeans.
5. Chanel wasn’t the first or last to conjure up denim-inspired nail polish, but now it’s sure to become a trend. NUBAR has released a line of denim inspired colors for about $20.00.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Chanel, denim nail polish, destroyed denim, Dr. Denim, James Jeans, Kanye West, nubar, The Denim Guy, vintage Levi's