Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. MilkMade gives a shout-out to J Brand’s City Year collaboration, and their limited edition jeans that aim to help reduce high school drop out rates in major cities.
2. Read a customer review of the “Rampton Slim” Ben Sherman Jeans for men at The Denim Guy.
3. Let’s talk about everyone’s favorite subject… how to make your butt look good in a pair of jeans!
4. There’s a new jean on the block… and it’s from Hudson Jeans’ Hudson Collection: the Skinny Waistband Zip jeans in Crimson. With some moderate bleach splashes, destroyed waistline, and exposed zipper, they are pretty badass.
5. Follow the Mih Jeans PR girl on twitter for behind the scenes access to this luxe British denim label (and don’t forget to check out our review of the spring 2012 line!)
Tags: ben sherman review, hudson jeans collection, j brand city year, MiH Jeans, new denim style, who to follow