Need a powerful piece of outwear for spring? Acne’s leather and denim biker jacket should do the trick. The classic combination of denim and leather is one we never get bored with. It comes with enough rock’n’roll to take you through the streets of downtown by day and enough chic edge to pass as nightlife-ready at night.
“Acne’s ‘Rita’ biker jacket is one of the label’s most coveted designs – it’s the precision cut and edgy details that make it so popular. We love this latest black leather version, spliced with light-blue denim for a fresh lift. Wear yours with everything from skinny jeans to dresses.” (Description from Net-A-Porter)
Score a denim and leather Acne biker jacket for spring, asap.
Tags: Acne Denim, acne jacket, biker jacket, buy denim online, denim and leather, Designer Denim, Leather Jacket, Net-A-Porter, spring jacket
Net-A-Porter never lets you down when it comes to style, and the same is true with its denim collection. We’ve plucked six jeans from the online retailer that are spot-on for summer. With warmer weather, it’s the perfect time to keep cool by wearing a wide-leg, boyfriend fit, or cropped jean. Try on the tuxedo jean trend, select a crowd-pleasing pair of punchy, printed jeans, or wear jeans in summery colors made for this season. Just let us know, what’s your pick?
MICHAEL Michael Kors Flared Jeans | J Brand Aiden Jeans | rag & bone JEAN neon-striped
Current/Elliott The Stiletto | MiH Jeans Paris Aviator | J. Crew Skinny Jeans
Tags: boyfriend jeans, flare leg jeans, Net-A-Porter, summer denim trends, what to buy, white jeans
MiH Jeans has released their latest exclusive collection with luxury online retailer Net-A-Porter, to be released April 18th. This time around it’s a set of luxe summer shirting. “The High Summer 2012 Collection presents a variety of silhouettes ranging from the Circle Shirt in the finest denim chambray fabric to the Safari Shirt in Teal Mousseline; a beautifully polished Swiss Muslin in a perfectly soft sea green. The Birkin Shirt in Rose Mousseline is the hit of the season, with its elbow length sleeves, neat collar and slim shape; it pairs immaculately with high rise flares and a fitted jacket.”
These and a range of other gorgeous items will be available from tomorrow, so get ready for a stylish spring! Retail prices range from $158 for the Shrunken Classic Shirt in Sea Cotton, to $242 for the Oversized Silk Shirt.
See the full set below:
Shop the collection starting tomorrow, April 18th, at Net-A-Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: chambray top, high summer 2012, MiH Jeans, Net-A-Porter, summer shirting, summer top
We took a look at the new Jodhpur pant from rag & bone is out and to put it simply, we are in LOVE. We mean, what can be better than a pant that effortlessly combines the wonders of denim and leather? These pants are especially great for the holiday season, because they can easily go from day to night. So when you’re running from school to work to a holiday party and everywhere in between, there is no major outfit change necessary. Add an accessory, take off a jacket, and you’re set. We know how busy this time of year is for everyone, so we’re helping you out and giving you 3 ways to rock these pants below—after all, ’tis the season for giving!
1. Topshop Satin Cutout Crop Cami ($52) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Aldo Adelson ($20) — buy it at Aldo.
3. Rag & Bone Midnight Jodhpur Pant($298) — buy it at rag & bone.
4. Dorothy Perkins Black 3/4 Sleeve Blazer ($55) — buy it at Dorothy Perkins.
5. Madden Girl Trebel ($39.99) — buy them at Zappos.
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Sloan Clutch ($218) — get it at Zappos.
7. Aldo Kemler ($100) — get it at Aldo.
8. Rag & Bone Plum Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
9. Nasty Gal It shirt ($68) — get it at Nasty Gal.
10. Haute Hippie Two-Tone Silk-Chiffon Top ($285) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
11. Rag & Bone Cognac Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
12. Cara Accessories Mixed Media Bangles ( $58) — get them at Nordstrom.
13. Aldo Lansdell ($80) — get it at Aldo.
Tags: Aldo, bangles, black blazer, black booties, gold shoes, Madden Girl, nasty gal, Net-A-Porter, Nordstrom, rag & bone, sheer clothing, silver bag, statement necklace, Topshop, Zappos
We love a deal—who doesn’t? And when deals run deep, you’ll find us flocking to the check out with our arms full of cheap jeans (cheap in price, of course). Right now one of our favorite websites to window shop at, Net-A-Porter, is having a killer end of the year sale, and their denim has been marked down big time. We scrolled through and picked out four items that we thought would pique your interest. How’d we do? Let us know on facebook!
1. Citizens of Humanity Hutton mid-rise flared jeans ($76) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. MiH Jeans Marrakesh mid-rise flared jeans ($84) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Levi’s Made & Crafted Pins low-rise skinny jeans ($57) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. Ksubi Super Skinny low-rise jeans ($68) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cheap denim, cheap jeans, denim on sale, denim under $100, Designer Denim, discount jeans, holiday shopping, jeans on sale, Net-A-Porter, shopping guide
Just because the warm weather has officially left us doesn’t mean you have to dress as dreary as it is outside. This outfit shows you a great way to incorporate bright colors into your winter wardrobe–think your favorite summer outfit but with some additions. By throwing on some sheer tights and a knit beanie, you’ve got the layers you need to stay comfortable, but still looking good. We love how this fashion blogger from Scotland keeps the rest of her outfit simple with her beige clutch and black ankle booties so her royal blue top is not overpowered, but allowed to really stand out. See our picks for how to get the look below.
1. Mini For Many Colourblock Blouse With Pocket ($99.99) — get it at ASOS.
2. Superdry Pom Pom Beanie ($15.62) — get it at BANK Fashion.
3. MiH Jeans Miami Rigid-Denim Cut-Off Shorts ($108.50) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
4. American Apparel Large Leather Carry-All Pouch ($68) — get it at American Apparel.
5. Free People Sheer Tights ($18) — get it at Free People.
6. J.Crew Emmett Ankle Booties ($238) — get it at J.Crew.
Images via Cats and Rocking Chairs.
Tags: American Apparel, black ankle booties, cut-off denim shorts, fashion blogger, free people, J. Crew, MiH Jeans, Mini For Many, Net-A-Porter, Scotland, sheer tights, Superdry
Just because it’s cold out doesn’t mean you have to change your entire wardrobe–it just means you have to make some adjustments! By pairing your favorite cut-off jean shorts with a cozy warm sweater, you can combine the best of both worlds. The sweater and cut-off duo is a fun way to make your summer clothes last all year long and also lets you show off your cutest denim but with a new spin on it. So if you’re ever wondering if those pair of shorts are really worth the buy, all you need is a fun chunky sweater to know that they are.
1. Mango Shine Sweater ($66) — buy it at Mango.
2. Siwy Jeans Alexa Cut Off Short ($195) — buy it at American Rag.
3. Topshop Knitted Chunky Stitch Jumper ($80) — buy it at Topshop.
4. American Eagle Tumble Shortie ($39.50) — buy it at American Eagle.
5. Topshop Knitted Sequin Yoke Jumper ($92) buy it at Topshop.
6. J Brand Cut-Off Rigid-Denim Shorts ( $115.50) buy it at Net-A-Porter.
7. Insight All Meshed Up Mesh Sweater ($64.99) buy it at Revolve Clothing.
8. Siwy Jeans Camilla Shorts ($195) buy it at Revolve Clothing.
Tags: American Eagle, american rag, chunky sweaters, cut off shorts, insight, J Brand, Mango, Net-A-Porter, Revolve Clothing, Siwy Jeans, Topshop
We were already stoked the first time MiH Jeans collaborated with Net-A-Porter on the Spring 2011 capsule collection, and the second time around has us revving up our e-shopping engines too. For Fall 2011 they’re offering luxurious silk, velvet and cord fabrications in autumnal shades of bronze, burgundy and navy. Founder and Creative Director Chloe Lonsdale, says “We really wanted to capture the essence of that chic gamine vibe and tap into the mood of the season, while also offering an approachable way to wear these trends.” You’ll find ’70s style high-waist trousers, flare legs, pleated skirts, fitted blazers, and other fall fashion essentials that really round out this smart and tasteful set. “I was particularly inspired by Julie Christie and Annie Hall; the understated sophistication of their uptown/downtown style that stood the test of time,” says Lonsdale.
Shop the collection now!
Tags: 70's style, capsule collection, chloe lonsdale, Fall 2011, julie christie, MiH Jeans, Net-A-Porter, Spring 2011
Our phone, is usually the first thing we reach for in the morning before we wipe the crust out of eyes (gross! yes we know) and grab a cup of coffee. And who can blame us? When we’ve become so sidetracked with endless emails, text messages, instant messages and an overwhelmingly full vociemail inbox that we sometimes forget the simplest things like where we left our keys. Which is where the almighty smart phone comes into play, with it’s convenient, handy and ever so clever apps, our daily routine has just been made simpler with the touch of a screen. We took the liberty to share with you some of our favorite apps, denim included, (an updated list from the last one we posted.) So go ahead take a look, promise it isn’t as bad as the morning crust/bad breath we all deal with daily.
Tags: android, DENIM, G-Star, Gap, iPhone, itunes, Net-A-Porter, True Religion