We can all agree that the new Fall/Winter trend of white after Labor Day is one of the best looks in a while, but what does this mean for the flip side of the color spectrum? We decided to take a look at neon/denim mixes for the upcoming fashion season, and we have to admit, we really like what we see. So, grab one or two of these uber-bright accessories, pair it with your favorite jean pieces and start counting your compliments. Just think of us as your fashion Santa. Ho ho ho! You’re welcome.
1. Wet Seal Neon Hair Bands ($3.50) – buy it at Wet Seal.
2. Michael Kors Uptown Astor Clutch ($89) – buy it at Michael Kors.
3. Adidas Wooster Neon Watch ($52) – buy it at Amazon.
4. ICON Eyewear ‘Daniel’ Neon aviators ($10) – buy it at Nordstrom.
5. Tom Binns Slap Dash Swarovski crystal bib necklace ($1900) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
6. Deena & Ozzy Neon belt ($24) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
7. J. Crew Cashmere fingerless gloves ($48) – buy it at J. Crew.
8. Apple Neon iPhone bumper case ($29) – buy it at Apple.
Tags: acessories, clutches, denim style, Fall 2011, mittens, neon, trendy, watches, winter 2011
We just got back from Jeremy Scott’s spring 2012 presentation at Milk Studios with the likes of Waris Ahluwalia and Peaches Geldof (and some dude on roller skates), and we were pleasantly surprised when the first four or five looks came parading down the runway. Head-to-toe denim! It translated quickly into neon colors, cactus-printed fabrics, assless-chaps and other design details that bring you straight back to a ’90s rave in an abandoned barn… but we gotta hand it to him—some of these womens’ denim looks were ready to wear right out onto the street (and we’d wear ‘em)!
Tags: denim bustier, denim corset, denim jacket, denim jumpsuit, Denim On Denim, Jeremy Scott, milk studios, neon, New York Fashion Week, nyfw, Peaches Geldof, spring 2012, waris ahluwalia