Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Are you following Refinery29’s month of denim? There’s more spring denim style direction over there than you can shake a stick at. There’s only 8 days left, so get your fill!
2. Looking for inexpensive raw selvedge jeans? Converse makes a pair you might be interested in. Yep, the shoe brand.
3. Kasil Denim‘s Kuro/Noir line (check out the video for an artistic introduction) combines the word “black” in Japanese and French. Intriguing!
4. Sometimes we have to post products that aren’t necessarily denim, but would look pretty awesome sliding into the back pocket of some crisp blue jeans. One such item? The Sled Handmade Goods Runner iPhone Case in faux-wood finish.
5. Meltin’Pot is releasing a series of new styles in bold, bright colored denim for both men and women.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cheap jeans, colored denim, converse jeans, converse selvedge, kasil denim, kasil workshop, meltin'pot, month of denim, Refinery29, spring denim trends