Nameplate necklaces, initial key chains, and a smart phone that greets you by name might be the first few things that come to mind when you think of personalizing your inventory, but now that we’ve got our stellar new monogramming service up and running, you can add on even more customization to your life. Here are 5 ways you can get started.
1. A small, secret monogrammed initial somewhere that will make it easy to identify when your friend tries to pass off the jeans they borrowed as their own. That little “John Doe” in denim-blue will prove otherwise!
2. When giving the gift of denim, what better way to say “me to you” than to monogrammed name or message? Q-T, anyone?
3. On that same note, you could monogram your phone number to your significant other’s jeans so they have no excuse not to call you!
4. Want a secret message on the inside of the zipper that’ll only be seen by you and those you choose? We can do that too.
5. Got a tattoo? This is the same idea! Jeans are like your second skin, so now you can tattoo them with something meaningful the same way you would your own! A date, a name, or a phrase that means the world to you can be emblazoned on the back pocket, the waist band, or just about anywhere else you’d like.
The options are endless, so check out our monogramming service and get brainstorming! Got an idea? We’d love to hear it!
Tags: custom denim, customize jeans, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, monogramming service, personalize jeans