If you’re heading to Brooklyn this Sunday for the Brooklyn Ice Cream Takedown on National Ice Cream Day (where you can taste icy treats from 25 amateur ice-cream makers and vote on your favorite), you’ll want to dress the part. We’ve rounded up our favorite tasty pastel & candy-colored denim for a day of summer fun. Just don’t let anyone mistake you for dessert!
1. Ksubi Midnight Runner Shorts ($125) – buy it at Shopbob.
2. J Brand Bright Turquoise Cut-Off Shorts ($205) – buy it at Stylebop.
1. Topshop Moto pink cut-off hot pants ($55) – buy it at Topshop.
2. CURRENT/ELLIOTT Boyfriend Shorts ($148) – buy it at 25Park.
1. River Island Pale Green Distressed Skinny Jean ($77.56) – buy it at ASOS.
2. DIY pink studded cut off shorts ($152) – buy it at Runwaydreamz.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, Current Elliott, dyed denim, ice cream, J Brand, Ksubi, mint denim, pastel denim, sorbet, Topshop