Photos by Raffael Flores-Contreras.
Marithé + François Girbaud is definitely ace in our book. And if you liked what they have in store for next season, then you’re definitely going to dig what they’ve got going now. The men’s fall 2011 collection hits the target with military style, parachute pants, and dark wash denim with plaid liners styled perfectly with bold graphic tees and some killer kicks. Check out the full lookbook bellow!
Images via girbaud.com.
Tags: dark wash denim, Denim Menswear, denim menswear fall 2011, denim plaid liners, Marithé + François Girbaud, Marithé + François Girbaud Fall 2011, Marithe + Francois Girbaud Fall 2011 Lookbook, Marithe + Francois Girbaud menswear, military style, parachute pants
A man in uniform is not one that gets easily overlooked, and blogger Chad from Paris knows that neither do these red hot H&M denim jeans. Combined with a military inspired jacket, leather bracelets, and this style is sure to be an eye-catcher in all around the world. Keep in mind that in order to rock this look you do not need to (AKA please don’t) stand in any of these poses, as a more au natural stance is a classic and bit more lovable look.
Images via lookbook.nu.
Tags: H&M, H&M jeans, man in uniform, military jacket, military style, military trend, Paris, Paris blog, red denim, red jeans
As the pre-frost October air gets a bit more audacious, late-fall fashion with layers and texture becomes the uniform for urban dwellers. We may have to drop our humid-weather dressing habits, but denim sticks around all twelve months of the year. Those of who can’t part with our summer cut-offs stretch a pair of wool tights over their legs. Flawless skinny jean fits are paired with dramatic fur coats. Sharp, tailored military jackets turn average Joe’s into blue-jean heroes… You get the idea. Below are some of our favorite cold weather denim trends.
1. Fur coats and skinny jeans take the stage in “Easy Riders”, an editorial from ELLE US November 2010. Source: The Fashion Spot
2. Summer’s staple cut-off shorts carry you right into fall with a nice pair of tights (and once the snow starts to fall, a pair of leg warmers for extra warmth). Source: Lookbook.nu
3. Cuffed jeans, visible socks, and brown buckle shoes add a fun dose of prep and are a surprisingly chic combination for fall. Source: The Sartorialist
4. Chanel’s textured grey-wash denim on the runway this fall may be intended for next spring, but the autumn wardrobe inspiration is too easy to pass up. Source: NY Mag
5. Denim as accessories when you least expect it! You might not do a turban with rear-end pockets, but shredded denim accessories puts a twist on a classic textile. Source: Capital City Pretty
6. Boys become gentlemen in dark denim jeans and a corresponding gold-buttoned jacket. Source: Facehunter
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Chanel Spring 2011, DENIM, denim accessories, ELLE, fall 2010, fall fashion trends, fur coats, military style, Street Style, styling