Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Siwy Denim is having a photo contest among its fans. Show your Siwy style and win a denim wardrobe. Also, check out this interview with Michelle Siwy in SGCNY.
2. J Brand is on sale right now at Gilt.
3. Boo George shot Wrangler Australia’s spring 2012 campaign, and it’s definitely worth a page view.
4. The Denim Guy examines the ’80s acid wash trend via Fidelity Denim‘s pleated acid wash mini skirt (and we aren’t tired of it, so keep it up Johnny!)
5. Guys, would you wear these True Religion pink jeans? Let us know on facebook!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 80s style, acid wash denim, Denim Menswear, Fidelity Denim, michelle siwy interview, pink jeans, pleated skirt, Siwy Denim, wrangler australia