Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’re all over the Vibram sole deck shoe as a perfect option for men’s spring anti-kicks. We’re thinking this subtle hint of mint is the best way to bring pastel into the unsuspecting man’s wardrobe.
2. Going hiking anytime soon, outdoor-lovers? Pack up your stuff in this rugged denim backpack.
3. Check out the too-cool-for-school Ksubi FW12 runway lineup (and start making your wishlist).
4. Denimblog has the Wrangler FW12 press preview day wrap-up, in case you missed it!
5. Caroline Trentini wore a denim ballgown by Olivier Theyskens to the MET ball. Honestly, one of the far more attractive dresses we saw walk the red carpet…
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Caroline Trentini, denim backpack, denim dress, denim gown, Ksubi fall 2012, met ball, Olivier Theyskens, Vibram sole deck shoe, Wrangler fall 2012