The freshest wardrobes for fall always have a bit of versatility, some solid basics, and outerwear options. From shearling lined denim jackets to casual-meets-dressy shoes and awesome headphones, you can browse and shop the best of fall’s offerings for men’s fall essentials below.
1. Maison Margiela Faux Shearling-Trimmed Denim Jacket 2. Corgi Striped Wool-Blend Socks 3. Frame Denim L’Homme Slim-Cut Stretch-Denim Jeans
4. McQ Alexander McQueen Patchwork Cotton-Chambray Shirt 5. Tod’s Suede Desert Boots 6. NN.07 Three Slim-Fit Raw Denim Jeans
7. Filling Pieces Suede and Lizard-Effect Leather Sneakers 8. Visvim Hobbs Denim Jacket 9. Bowers & Wilkins P5W Leather-Covered Wireless Headphones
Tags: Chambray Shirt, dark-wash jeans, Denim Menswear, denim shirt, designer headphones, dress shoes, fall essentials, men's jeans, men's shoes, men's sneakers, mens denim, patchwork denim, raw denim, Shearling Jacket, striped socks
The men of DT aren’t a huge fan of anything that fits too loose around the thighs, so when we chose denim shorts for summer and early fall, we opt for a slimmer fit. Topman’s Breton Stripe Skinny Fit Denim Shorts also have a cool rolled hem that adds a little interest to the outfit you work them into. They go great with a striped shirt and a pair of canvas shoes. Buy them here, for less than $50!
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, denim until $50, men's denim shorts, men's jeans, men's shorts, mens denim, topman denim, topman shorts
Summer is more than half way over, and that means it’s time to start thinking about your fall wardrobe. It’s still warm as heck out there though (unless you’re in Australia), so finding men’s jeans that won’t smother you is key to staying stylish and feeling good through the final weeks of the season. Check out some of our favorite finds below, and let us know what you’re wearing on Instagram with the hashtag #denimtherapy.
1. Loro Piana Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 2. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 3. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans
4. Brunello Cucinelli Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 5. Acne Studios Ace Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 6. Frame Denim Rincon Slim-Fit Washed Denim Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, denim style, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, summer denim
Summer time and the living’s easy… as long as you’re wearing the right pair of jeans! The best jeans for men to wear from June to August are the versatile and living on the light wash end of the spectrum. You can make them work at the office, at summer weddings, and even to the beach. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
1. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 2. Isaia Slim-Fit Selvedge Stretch-Denim Jeans 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Slim-Fit Denim Jeans
4. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 5. Nudie Jeans Tight Long John Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 6. Nudie Jeans Steady Eddie Slim-Fit Washed Organic Denim Jeans
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, designer jeans for men, light wash jeans, men's jeans, mens denim, Nudie Jeans online, slim fit jeans, summer denim, summer jeans, white jeans for men
Mark Wahlberg was photographed at the premier of the much anticipated film Ted 2 in a pair of dark wash 7 For All Mankind jeans. In his usual casual style, he paired them with a black polo and a pair of work boots. It turns out you don’t need to pull out all the stops to look great! This is a look you can recreate for any day of the week. Grab a similar pair of jeans here.
Image via Denim Blog.
Tags: 7 For All Mankind denim, 7 for all mankind jeans, buy denim online, celebrity denim, celebrity style, Mark Wahlberg, men's jeans, mens denim, Ted 2
Raleigh Workshop, one of our favorite brands for American made raw denim, released a new line of men’s denim for fall, consisting of 12 new styles. They come outfitted with the details you’re used to seeing from the brand, like double stitching, unique pocket shapes and back labels. Expect new washes that have emerged as a result of workshop experimentation and Raleigh’s sixth sense for good looking jeans. The new styles fall under a more contemporary price point, ranging between $175-225, and are available at major department stores like Nordstrom, Saks, and Bloomingdales.
See a few of the new styles up-close, below:
Shop men’s jeans and more at Raleigh Workshop.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: american made denim, american made jeans, buy jeans online, made in america, Made in USA, men's jeans, mens denim, Raleigh Denim, Raleigh jeans, Raleigh Workshop
Ready to refresh your denim collection? Here are 6 pairs of men’s jeans we’re feeling this fall, each with its own story. One pair is inspired by the look of a 9 year old pair of selvedge jeans. Another is designed to change with time as you wear them. Whatever your style, you’ll find something to amplify your look below.
1. 3×1 M5 Slim Fit Jeans 2. Fabric Brand & Co. Hadar Selvedge Jeans 3. Public School Raw Selvedge Jeans
4. Baldwin Denim Henley Slim Fit Jeans 5. Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Stretch Jeans 6. Raleigh Denim Graham Slim Fit Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, raw denim, raw jeans, selvedge denim, selvedge jeans, skinny jeans
When faced with two pairs of great jeans and a decision to pick just one, we prefer to opt for the brand that stands for positive change in our ever-evolving industry. The denim industry’s waste has been a major concern for environmentally conscious consumers (and brands as well), which is why a brand like Flint and Tinder is a breath of fresh air. They’re producing men’s jeans that are made in the USA from limited edition selvedge and production techniques that equal little to no waste.
They told Ecouterre in a recent interview, “The goal is, and always has been, to reignite American manufacturing. We’re manufacturing greatness here—in the U.S.A.—in the most transparent way. We’re all working really hard to raise expectations, eventually even the bigger brands will play by the same rules.” See the full interview and check out their online shop.
Tags: american made, american manufacturing, buy jeans online, flint and tinder, Made in the USA, men's jeans, raw denim, selvedge jeans
As the air gets crisp and we all start trading our summer tees for fall sweaters, the search for transitional staples is officially on. Luckily, we’ve found some great in-between-season jeans for the guys to wear (you know, since it’s too soon to break out the heavy duty ultra-dark-wash raw denim). Check out some of our favorite men’s jeans below.
1. Criminal Damage Super Skinny Jeans in Mid Wash Blue 2. River Island Skinny Sid Jeans in Light Wash 3. Jack & Jones Skinny Fit Stretch Jeans With Blasting
4. Esprit Skinny Fit Jeans In Gray Wash 5. Cheap Monday Jeans Tight Skinny Fit In Dark Clean Wash 6. ASOS Skinny Jeans In Dark Blue Wash
Tags: asos jeans, buy denim online, buy jeans online, Cheap Monday jeans, criminal damage jeans, Esprit jeans, jack & jones jeans, men's jeans, mens denim, river island jeans