The freshest wardrobes for fall always have a bit of versatility, some solid basics, and outerwear options. From shearling lined denim jackets to casual-meets-dressy shoes and awesome headphones, you can browse and shop the best of fall’s offerings for men’s fall essentials below.
1. Maison Margiela Faux Shearling-Trimmed Denim Jacket 2. Corgi Striped Wool-Blend Socks 3. Frame Denim L’Homme Slim-Cut Stretch-Denim Jeans
4. McQ Alexander McQueen Patchwork Cotton-Chambray Shirt 5. Tod’s Suede Desert Boots 6. NN.07 Three Slim-Fit Raw Denim Jeans
7. Filling Pieces Suede and Lizard-Effect Leather Sneakers 8. Visvim Hobbs Denim Jacket 9. Bowers & Wilkins P5W Leather-Covered Wireless Headphones
Tags: Chambray Shirt, dark-wash jeans, Denim Menswear, denim shirt, designer headphones, dress shoes, fall essentials, men's jeans, men's shoes, men's sneakers, mens denim, patchwork denim, raw denim, Shearling Jacket, striped socks
The Denim Therapy team’s Market Week tour continued at Liberty Fairs held at Pier 94. The space was enormous with over one hundred booths to cover. We scoured the long aisles and prioritized. Our top priority? Denim. Our featured picks from the show are all Japanese and American brands including Feltraiger, Kato and Fullcount.
Feltraiger is a Brooklyn-based brand focused on making products you can pass down from generation to generation. Their customer base ranges from hardcore motorcyclists to anyone inspired by American subcultures of the 20th century. Feltraiger’s new Core collection features their bestselling basics. We’re fans of the Destitute Vest in indigo available for Fall 2015.
Th co-founder’s motorcycle parked in front of the new collection.
Destitute vest in indigo.
Kato jeans are made of Japanese denim, designed in Kyoto, and manufactured in Los Angeles. Kato was started by Hiroshi Kato in 1996 and has become one of our favorites. We favor the immaculate construction and details such as the diagonal belt loop and selvedge coin pocket. Highlights from the Spring 2016 line are the 13 oz. Raw Slim jean and a 7 oz Shawl Collar Blazer. Their leather patch has also been updated for the first time since the brand’s inception.
Perfect distressing detail on the hem of the shawl-style blazer lapel.
Fullcount denim is made in Okayama mills in Japan and was one of the first brands to start using Zimbabwe cotton back in 1992. Fullcount is here to stay, check out a peak of their Spring 2016 offerings below.
Rust-looking wash on Fullcount jeans.
Boro-like stitching detail on a chambray shirt.
All photos credited to the author.
—Emily B. McIntosh
Tags: American Denim, DENIM, Feltraiger, Fullcount, Japan, Japanese denim, Kato, made in japan, market week, mens denim, menswear, raw denim
The men of DT aren’t a huge fan of anything that fits too loose around the thighs, so when we chose denim shorts for summer and early fall, we opt for a slimmer fit. Topman’s Breton Stripe Skinny Fit Denim Shorts also have a cool rolled hem that adds a little interest to the outfit you work them into. They go great with a striped shirt and a pair of canvas shoes. Buy them here, for less than $50!
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, denim until $50, men's denim shorts, men's jeans, men's shorts, mens denim, topman denim, topman shorts
Summer is more than half way over, and that means it’s time to start thinking about your fall wardrobe. It’s still warm as heck out there though (unless you’re in Australia), so finding men’s jeans that won’t smother you is key to staying stylish and feeling good through the final weeks of the season. Check out some of our favorite finds below, and let us know what you’re wearing on Instagram with the hashtag #denimtherapy.
1. Loro Piana Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 2. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 3. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans
4. Brunello Cucinelli Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 5. Acne Studios Ace Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 6. Frame Denim Rincon Slim-Fit Washed Denim Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, denim style, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, summer denim
When we think men’s summer style, we envision effortless and beach-ready (but also passable for the office). We’ve rounded up some of our favorite summer denim essentials, from white jeans to shades, beach towels and printed tees. Shop our favorite links below.
1. Acne Studios Ace Slim-Fit Stretch-Denim Jeans 2. OAMC Printed Cotton T-Shirt 3. Thierry Lasry Authority D-Frame Acetate Sunglasses 4. Frescobol Carioca Striped Linen Beach Towel 5. White Leather Fashion Trainers
What’s your summer style? Show us on Instagram and hashtag #denimtherapy.
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, denim for men, jeans for men, men's white jeans, mens denim, summer denim trends, summer style, white denim, white jeans, white jeans for men
Summer time and the living’s easy… as long as you’re wearing the right pair of jeans! The best jeans for men to wear from June to August are the versatile and living on the light wash end of the spectrum. You can make them work at the office, at summer weddings, and even to the beach. Check out some of our favorite picks below.
1. Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Slim-Fit Organic Dry Denim Jeans 2. Isaia Slim-Fit Selvedge Stretch-Denim Jeans 3. Polo Ralph Lauren Slim-Fit Denim Jeans
4. Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Washed-Denim Jeans 5. Nudie Jeans Tight Long John Slim-Fit Denim Jeans 6. Nudie Jeans Steady Eddie Slim-Fit Washed Organic Denim Jeans
Tags: buy denim online, denim for men, designer jeans for men, light wash jeans, men's jeans, mens denim, Nudie Jeans online, slim fit jeans, summer denim, summer jeans, white jeans for men
Raleigh Workshop, one of our favorite brands for American made raw denim, released a new line of men’s denim for fall, consisting of 12 new styles. They come outfitted with the details you’re used to seeing from the brand, like double stitching, unique pocket shapes and back labels. Expect new washes that have emerged as a result of workshop experimentation and Raleigh’s sixth sense for good looking jeans. The new styles fall under a more contemporary price point, ranging between $175-225, and are available at major department stores like Nordstrom, Saks, and Bloomingdales.
See a few of the new styles up-close, below:
Shop men’s jeans and more at Raleigh Workshop.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: american made denim, american made jeans, buy jeans online, made in america, Made in USA, men's jeans, mens denim, Raleigh Denim, Raleigh jeans, Raleigh Workshop
As a follow up to our women’s denim jacket roundup from earlier this week, today we’re sharing our top picks from the men’s denim jacket category. From on-trend leather sleeves to denim and suede combos (and the classic working man’s essential jacket… with a stylish twist), we’ve got it all covered. Check out our favorites below.
1. G Star Denim Jacket New Riley Slim 3d Dark Aged Zip Front 2. Scotch & Soda Revolution Denim Jacket 3. Lee Denim Jacket Slim Fit Rider Stay Black Stretch
4. Diesel Denim Jacket 5. Black Wool Mix Coat with Leather Look Sleeves 6. Dr Denim Bomber Jacket with Suede
Need some styling advice or help locating a jacket you love? Tweet at us!
Tags: buy denim online, buy jeans online, Classic Denim Jacket, denim for men, denim jacket for men, diesel jacket, leather sleeves, mens denim, mens denim jacket, topman jacket
Ready to refresh your denim collection? Here are 6 pairs of men’s jeans we’re feeling this fall, each with its own story. One pair is inspired by the look of a 9 year old pair of selvedge jeans. Another is designed to change with time as you wear them. Whatever your style, you’ll find something to amplify your look below.
1. 3×1 M5 Slim Fit Jeans 2. Fabric Brand & Co. Hadar Selvedge Jeans 3. Public School Raw Selvedge Jeans
4. Baldwin Denim Henley Slim Fit Jeans 5. Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Stretch Jeans 6. Raleigh Denim Graham Slim Fit Jeans
Tags: buy jeans online, denim for men, jeans for men, men's jeans, mens denim, raw denim, raw jeans, selvedge denim, selvedge jeans, skinny jeans