Craving some destroyed denim perfection in your closet? Shop some of our favorite picks for destroyed denim jeans below…
Who doesn’t love an alpaca? They might actually be one of the most adorable animals on the planet. Add to that the incredibly soft wool their coats provide, and you’ve got a winner. The founder of The Reformation, Yael Aflalo, apparently knows this. An exclusive interview on Fashion Gone Rogue digs into the launch of their new alpaca sweater line, featuring a lookbook where a model wanders around the highlands of Peru, in uber cozy-looking sweaters and a great pair of jeans. We fell in love before we even started reading. See the full interview here.
Images via FGR.
See the full interview and more photos.
Tags: alpaca fiber, alpaca sweaters, alpaca wool, exclusive interview, Medium wash jeans, peruvian textiles, skinny jeans, the reformation
Skinny jeans, dark wash jeans, boyfriend jeans, colored and printed jeans… how can a girl choose? Fall is coming, and the denim style potential is out of this world. We’re planning on adopting several new favorite pairs for the new season, and if you’re anything like us, you’re already getting a head start on the hunt. Here are 6 pair of jeans you’ve gotta shop for fall.
1. Citizens of Humanity Racer Skinny Jeans 2. J Brand 620 Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans 3. Free People Boyfriend Jeans
4. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Jeans 5. BB Dakota Dakota Collective Clarissa Jeans 6. Won Hundred Elle Washed Black Jeans
Let us know which your favorite styles are.
Tags: black jeans, boyfriend jeans, buy denim online, Medium wash jeans, plaid jeans, red jeans, shop for denim online, skinny jeans
Let’s face it, none of us are quite ready to say goodbye to summer quite yet, but when its sweltering out one minute and chilly the next its definitely time to update your wardrobe. We know how tricky that can be, so we’ve picked out our favorite must-have summer-to-fall pieces to make this tricky transition a tad bit easier for you, including some killer denim duds! Check them out below!
1. A dark chocolate top with leather trim is the perfect way to get into fall hues—Improvd Tinsley Top, $125
2. Add a pop of color to any outfit with a pair of electric blue skinnies—J Brand Skinny Leg Jeans, $176
3. Keep things light with a pair of medium wash jeans—Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Roll-Up Dust Jean, $198
4. Bundle up! A loose knit sweater is perfect for those chilly nights—Ever Roatan Stripe Sweater, $128
5. Look hot while it gets cool! Show off your legs in a pair of high waisted denim shorts—Citizens Of Humanity Rebel High Rise Imagine Denim Shorts, $174
Shop all these and more on Atriumnyc.com!
Tags: Adriano Goldschmied, Adriano Goldschmied stilt roll-up dust jean, Atrium, blue J Brand jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Citizens of Humanity Rebel high rise denim shorts, denim shorts, Ever, Ever roatan stripe sweater, high waisted denim shorts, Improvd, Improvd Tinsley Top, J Brand, J Brand colored denim, loose knit sweater, Medium wash jeans, summer to fall fashion, summer to fall style, transitional fashion