Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Chloe Lonsdale of MiH Jeans explains why it’s good to dry clean your baby-blues.
2. A new blog post by 7 For All Mankind features a handfull of nail colors we love!
3. Mishka NYC‘s newest lookbook is out for summer, and it features a lot of dudes in jeans in their bachelor pads full of bongs & beer.
4. Desigual hosted an event in Madrid where the first 100 shoppers entered the store in their undies for first dibs on the newest merch. Scandalous!
5. We spotted this perfect summer adaptation of the denim jacket trend on StyleCaster this morning, by Jaclyn.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, blue nail polish, chloe lonsdale, denim jacket, denim links, denim news, desigual, dry cleaning denim, dry cleaning jeans, jean jacket, maxi dress, MiH Jeans, Mishka NYC, shopping naked, summer fashion
Always unapologetic and ingeniously twisted, U.N.I.F. hits us with a collection that has us feeling rowdy. And with a catch phrase like “hell is so hot right now” and an equally button-pushing lookbook to fully entice us, how could we not want to join in the fun and get into some trouble? We are really digging the overall 90s grunge aesthetic. Think ultra shredded acid washed jeans, smart-aleck worn out graphic tees, just the right doze of leather, and sheer maxi skirts and dresses for the gals. In short, its the perfect collection for a perfect hell-worthy grunge fest. But don’t take our word for it, have a look for yourselves!
Get into U.N.I.F. and shop their current collection on their website!
Tags: 90s grunge, Lookbooks, maxi dress, maxi skirt, shredded acid wash denim, UNIF, Ur Not In Fashion, vintage graphic tees