Missed out on anything this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Navajo Treading: Wildfox Jeans S/S 2011—Wildfox, who has built their reputation on being an American vintage inspired brand gives us just that for their Spring Summer 2011 Jeans Collection… Keep reading! ?
2. The Art in Easton Men’s 2010 LookBook—Easton, a denim label from Indonesia, has imbued their artsy, music-scene collaborative into everything they do. Their partners consist of musicians, DJs and a photographer, who are embedded across the globe… Keep reading! ?
3. Bohemian Grunge: PlayMe Jeans S/S 2011—Known for their unapologetic, bold, and in-your-face designs, PlayMe Jeans shows us a slightly softer side in their Spring Summer 2011 campaign… Keep reading! ?
4. Cheryl Cole Factors In Current/Elliott Jeans—Singer Cheryl Cole wore a pair of Current/Elliott Legging jeans on her way to the “X Factor” finale rehearsals last Friday in London. Doesn’t she look cute in her festive holiday outfit?… Keep reading! ?
5. Street Style Round Up: Fur Makes A Comeback—Straight off the runway and right onto the streets, fur is everywhere this season. So much in fact that it’s easy to say that the once controversial item of clothing has definitely made an official comeback … Keep reading! ?
6. Pastel Palette: M2F Brand Spring 2011 Lookbook—The whimsical pastels and barefoot models in M2F Brand Denim’s spring 2011 lookbook call to mind the freshest spring breeze as the ice forms over the city pavement. We daydreamed our way through the pages of individually dyed and treated denim cuts in their signature “Clear H20? colors, like Starflower, Tiger lilly, and Bluebell… Keep reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: best denim posts, Cheryl Cole, Current/Elliott, Easton, LookBook, M2F Brand, PlayMe Jeans, Spring 2011, weekly roundup, Wildfox Jeans