Who says luxury denim has to tear your bank account limb-from-limb? We’ve rounded up five top tier denim shorts, tops, and jeans from Net-A-Porter that’ll suit any wardrobe for spring and summer 2011, and for around $80 a pop, you’ll be looking just as fresh as whoever has the budget to drop 2K on 1/2 a yard of cotton twill shorts.
1. J.CREW Rigid-denim cut-off shorts ($80) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
2. SPLENDID Long lightweight denim shorts ($83) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. J.CREW Selvege chambray shirt ($88) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. J.CREW Low-rise denim shorts ($80) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
5. JUICY COUTURE Low-rise stretch-denim leggings ($98) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim for under $100, denim shopping guide, luxury denim, Net-A-Porter, Spring Summer 2011
Minimal, chic, classic, cool and ever so luxe, the latest collection by Derek Lam hits us with a heavy dose of denim separates that is everything we need to embrace fashion’s denim craze—and then some! From trendy high-waisted wide-leg denim trousers to the perfect summer trench coat and easy-to-wear denim dresses all in an array of light washes there’s definitely something here for every wardrobe. Here are our top 5 denim picks from this delectably luxurious collection:
1. Stretch Denim Wide Leg Trouser ($550)
2. Short Sleeve Belted Denim Dress (about $790)
3. Stretch Denim Trench Coat (about $1,450)
4. Stitch-detailed Denim Shift Dress ($790)
5. Abstract Sleeveless Denim Blouse (about $750)
Shop these looks and more on the Derek Lam website!
Tags: Denim Buys, denim dresses, denim fashion, denim separates, denim trench coat, Derek Lam, high-waisted denim, luxury denim, Spring Summer 2011, Wide-leg denim trousers