Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Pierre Balmain is now available for pre-order at Luisaviaroma! The collection ranges from $120 to $2,000—totally affordable compared to its sister brand. Pre-order today!
2. We can’t get enough of this interactive video by Madewell! Tea, coffee, dress it up, dress down, sparklers, confetti—you choose! Trust us, it’ll definitely rock your holiday!
3. LF Stores has got some great gift ideas for us last minute holiday shoppers. We’re digging the bold neons with denim!
4. Civilianaire Denim (brainchild of Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman A.K.A. founders of Lucky Brand) is now at Atrium New York.
5. Donna Ida is on the hunt for the most stylish dogs and their stylish denim clad owners! You can submit a picture of your fashionable pooch by tagging Donna Ida in your photos on Facebook or tweet them @donnaidadenim.
Tags: Civilianaire Denim, denim news, Donna Ida, LF Stores, Madewell, Pierre Balmain
Nothing gives us and instant fashion fix more than an eclectic mix of denim, bold prints (think snake, leopard, and Navajo), flirty sequins, and bad ass leather and studs! Sound amazing? We knew you’d dig it! LF‘s latest fall lookbook has got all of the above and more! We love the overall western meets bohemian grunge feel of it all styled with the perfect touches of on-trend sequins and fur for an added touch of luxe. Snake print denim, leopard shoes, and Navajo-inspired accessories finish off the look seamlessly. It’s safe to say that this fall season more is definitely more!
Images via LF Stores.
Tags: bohemian looks, Bohemian style, fall 2011 fashion trends, fall trends 2011, Fur, grunge style, leather and studs, LF, LF Stores, LF Stores Fall 2011 Lookbook, navajo print, navajo trend, Sequins, snake print denim, western accessories, Western bohemian look, western looks, western style, Western Styling
High waisted, frayed denim cut-off shorts, bold ethnic print tops, and western infused accessories from hats to boots are the key focus of LF Stores Spring 2011 lookbook. Cleverly titled Fearless Future LF brings takes a classic vintage inspired bohemian look and makes it totally wearable and accessible for any modern day hipster. And though it may be perfect for many of the seasons outdoor festivities this lookbook screams Coachella Fest to us. Definitely fearless, undoubtedly cute, perfectly stylish and cool—let the festival dressing begin!
Images via LF Stores website.
Tags: Bohemian denim looks, Bohemian style, Coachella Music Festival, Fearless Future, LF Stores, LookBook, vintage inspired bohemian looks, What to wear to Coachella