Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Denim lovers can get a gorgeous dose of autumn inspiration at the Dr. Denim blog.
2. Wanna get 15% off your entire order at Henry & Belle jeans? Find a promo code at Denim Debutante!
3. Check out one of the vintage denim jackets from Goodhood’s Carhartt lookbook—it has heart-shaped buttons (but it still manages to be manly).
4. History lesson! Levi’s ‘red tab” turned 75 on the 6th of October, and there’s no better time to learn about its origins.
5. We love this denim blue jean backpack. For just $28 you could be toting your essentials in true denim-addict style!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: cheap jeans, denim accessories, denim backpack, denim news, denim sale, discount jeans, Henry & Belle, Levi's Red Tab
What happens when you mix a whole lot of rock n’ roll, a “rebel without a cause” attitude, and a bunch of pretty young things dressed in denim essentials? Well, for starters, the makings of a pretty kick-ass campaign. Levi’s Red Tab has definitely taken itself into new territory for Spring Summer 2011 and we’re loving it. Featuring “it” boy and bonafide denim muse, Cole Mohr, the campaign has an added angst that really elevates the tone of brand to exciting new levels. We are loving the vintage rocker tees and the icon pieces that never go out of style like the leather biker jacket. And, needless to say, we are especially thrilled with the range of denim washes from ultra aged blues to the saturated yellows. We say “yes” to this new uncompromising rebellious attitude and, obviously, to the always great Levi’s style.
See more of Levi’s Red Tab here.
— Sandoval Gomez
Tags: Campaigns, Cole Mohr, Denim Washes, Leather Biker Jacket, Levi's, Levi's Red Tab, Spring Summer 2011, Vintage Rocker Tees