Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Want waterproof jeans? If you got caught in the NYC downpours of rain yesterday, you might be nodding. Turns out the Columbus Avenue Athleta has water-resistant skinny jeans (which isn’t exactly waterproof, but close enough).
2. Check out the latest denim styles from Obscene Jeans, including a white denim, acid wash, and dark-wash. Whether you want modern or classic style, they’ve got it covered.
3. Levi’s vintage clothing in miniature replica form. We can. not. stop. staring. at. this.
4. Apparently Barbie loves premium denim. Denim Hunt snapped these dolls at Target—a line called “Barbie Basics”, consisting of dolls dressed in premium denim, for about $20 each.
5. Looking for a pair of jeans to wear out at night this fall? The Leatherette by AG Jeans is a good bet. And they’re available for purchase now! Think ahead—these babies will be sold out before you know it.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: acid wash, AG Jeans, barbie, denim links, denim news, levi's miniature, obscene jeans, premium denim, water-resistant skinny jeans