Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Scotland’s Method Design designed a portable wardrobe dedicated to the denim lover, exclusively for Denham. It’s called the a Steamer Trunk for a Jeanmaker and it has a compartment for just about everything. We’ll take two.
2. CLOSED has a new website. It’s colorful, interactive, and highly entertaining. Their new video campaign is out too, shot by Max Farago. Get ready for a dose of spring/summer.
3. AG Adriano Goldschmied just dropped a few new denim styles for ladies who love a bit of texture and novelty. They feature cracked foil accents and are appropriately named Black Foil and White Foil. Both are $225.
4. Levi’s is extending their end of year sale, and you can now take an additional 25% off already marked down merch.
5. Speaking of Levi’s, this Levi’s Japan Harris Tweed tote is a mix of denim and plaid fabric. It’s the perfect preppy accessory to get you through winter.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Adriano Goldschmied, CLOSED Denim, denham, levi's japan, levi's sale, method design