Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Yes, Justin Bieber wore a Levi’s denim vest & Balmain jeans to the BET Awards show in LA. No, we couldn’t bring ourselves to dedicate a whole post to him.
2. We found the perfect bag for you to wear with your medium-wash flare leg jeans this summer… and it’s made by B?ta!
3. Grassroots label “Another Shirt Please” is changing the way men shop for their threads (and the packaging is right up our alley).
4. One blogger gets up close and personal with a pair of Sunburst Selvedge jeans by Left Field Jeans (and he sure does love his selvedge).
5. WWD cover yesterday featured a design for the royal newly-weds William & Kate (who’ll be visiting LA soon) by 7 For All Mankind! Scroll down to see the full image.
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, balmain jeans, BET awards, Béta, justin bieber, left field jeans, levi's denim vest, perfect summer bag, royal couple, selvedge jeans, william and kate, WWD