Zac was recently snapped wearing Levi’s at the airport, and it was a double dose! We loved how he styled it: a vintage flight jacket (paired perfectly with his aviator sunglasses) adds layering texture and breaks up his indigo double denim combo. It’s a relaxed yet sophisticated look. His Levi’s by Opening Ceremony Trucker Jacket in 2×1 Indigo is tastefully de-emphasized but still visible. Zac is also wearing a Levi’s Super Skinny 510 jeans in Spokes wash. It looks like Zac is ushering in the new era of the Canadian Tuxedo. Are you down for it?
Want to try out Zac’s vintage-inspired double denim look yourself? Get your feet wet with a denim brand you’re comfortable with and personalize it with a favorite jacket and a pair of trusty sunglasses.
GET THE LOOK
1. James Perse Cotton Crew Neck T-shirt ($45) – buy it at Mr Porter.
2. J Crew Factory denim jacket ($78) – buy it at J Crew.
3. Tretorn Krona Sand canvas sneaker ($70) – buy it at Tretorn.
4. EP Large Metal Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses ($10) – buy it at 80′s Purple.
5. J Crew Factory slim-fit jeans ($59.50) – buy it at J Crew.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Airport Style, Canadian Tuxedo, denim jacket, double denim, Levi's, Levi's 510, Levi's x Opening Ceremony, slim jeans, vintage jeans, Zac Efron