While many of us may dream of winning the lottery, the reality is that times are tight, and we know that. But just because you’re living on a budget doesn’t mean your wardrobe has to suffer. There are a ton of cool jeans out there that have a great fit, are on trend, and are affordable—yes it is possible! We’ve rounded up 12 pairs that range in color, print, wash, and cut, so you can find the ones that are perfect for you. And hey, for less than $50, treat yourself to as many as you want!
1. American Eagle Outfitters White Skinny Jean ($39.50)–buy them at American Eagle Online .
2. Forever 21 Colored Skinny Jeans ($22.80)–buy them at Forever 21.
3. Levi’s Jeans Seamed Skinny Sequoia Twill ($35.00)–buy them at Macy’s.
4. Divine Rights of Denim Leopard Skinnies ($29.80)–buy them at Forever 21.
1. American Eagle Outfitter Midnight Indigo Skinny Jean ($49.50)–buy them at American Eagle Online.
2. American Eagle Outfitters Antique Destroy Skinny Jeans ($49.50)–buy them at American Eagle Online.
3. Forever 21 Premium Denim Jean with Ankle Zippers ($27.80)–buy them at Forever 21.
4. &Denim Slim Jeans ($29.95)–buy them at H&M.
1. American Eagle Outfitters AE First Edition Trouser Wide Leg Jean ($49.50)–buy them at American Eagle Online.
2. Gap 1969 Super Lightweight Skinny Boot Jeans ($34.99)–buy them at Gap.
3. Gap 1969 Mid-Weight Buckle Trouser Jeans ($29.99)–buy them at Gap .
4. Levi’s Jeans Flap Pocket Flare Jeans ($45)–buy them at Levi’s.
Tags: affordable jeans, American Eagle, blue jeans, boot cut jeans, colored jeans, dark-wash jeans, Distressed Jeans, flared jeans, Forever 21, Gap, green jeans, H&M, leopard jeans, Levi's, light wash jeans, skinny jeans, white jeans, wide leg jeans
You might think that animal print isn’t for you, but this fashion blogger shows us just how easy it is to pull this look off! While pairing these leopard skinny jeans with a cami or bright top would take this outfit a bit too far over the wild side, the light-wash denim workshirt is the perfect shirt to make this look completely cool & casual. We love how the blogger really shows off her fun side by adding the little accents of red lipstick, lace up ankle booties (LOVE!), and a simple black fedora. This top and bottom pair is a great way to get in on the denim on denim trend without being blue from head to toe, and lets face it, fashion is way too fun to rock just one color!
Images via Lumpexoholiczka.
Tags: ankle booties, black fedora, Denim On Denim, Denim Work Shirt, leopard jeans, red lipstick, shoulder bag