Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Speaking for all us vertically challenged folk, it is always hard to find jeans that you don’t have to alter. Agave Denim has some great options for petite ladies, like the Chica jean with a 29″ inseam.
2. Hudson Jean‘s new Turbotech initiative will allow you to pick your own personal denim wash, so you can “take your jeans from raw to vintage in 30 days.”
3. Check out Superdry‘s men’s and women’s collections–they’re full of preppy, sporty looks.
4. For fall/winter 2012, Lee 101 has a collection of cords, denim outwear, and chambray selections. The collection is called Field & Country, which is just where you should be wearing these!
5. Need advice on what shoes to wear with your jeans? Here are 15 options to pick from.
Tags: agave denim, Denim Washes, hudson jea, lee 101, shoes to wear with jeans, Superdry