Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Is Rihanna swiping samples from her not-yet-announced collaboration with Armani Jeans? She stepped out in a denim jumpsuit recently with a “Rihanna for Armani Jeans label”, which tipped off fans of the brand and the singer.
2. If you haven’t checked out the super-cute GUESS ad campaign for spring, do so. It’ll make you want to go to the beach. Also, stay tuned for our GUESS spring preview event post in one hour!
3. Stroll through Milan’s Officina Slowear and scope out some of the men’s colored denim they have in stock. We think a field trip is in order.
4. Remember those braided chambray pants we were talking about forever ago? Well, they’re on sale right now for less than $40!
5. Current/Elliott’s latest release is the skinny leather pant in a beige-toned wash called “pebble”. We love the idea of these worn with a sheer button-down blouse and some cute flats.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Armani Jeans, Current/Elliott, denim jumpsuit, guess spring 2012 campaign, Leather Jeans, leather pants, men's colored jeans, rihanna
Wearing a sweater covered in hearts might not sound “sexy” when you hear it, but style blogger Lady Addict proves that notion wrong. She paired a white and black heart-print sweater with a pair of killer cropped leather pants (from H&M), and some chic black ankle booties. Black shades and windswept hair keep this look casual and cool. You can pull this off with a pair of J Brand 511 mid-rise corduroy skinny jeans or a pair of CURRENT/ELLIOTT The Ankle Skinny Paprika Skinny jeans in snake print too.
See the full look below:
Images via Lady Addict.
Tags: cropped jeans, heart sweater, lady addict, leather pants, red denim, red jeans, Street Style, what to wear