Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Guys who love beer and denim are in luck! Now there are jeans by Bonobos that combine both, with denim fibers created from recycled beer bottles. Read more about Bottle Rocket Jeans and their eco-process.
2. Mr. Freedom shows off their Ranch Blouse denim jacket over a lovely green polka-dot dress. We’re thinking this is a spring/summer look you just can’t go wrong with.
3. Replay rolled out their Laserblast technology during a recent press preview and released a cinematic video to promote them.
4. Levi’s hosted a dinner for the Levi’s Sustainable Water campaign last month, attended by Adrian Grenier and Joe Manganiello. The campaign is responsible for salvaging 172 million gallons of water in just 18 months.
5. Japanese denim label Eternal celebrated their 15th birthday with the release of a limited edition 14.05 oz raw Japanese selvedge denim created from 30 times dyed indigo warp yarns. It has a red bandana tucked in the back pocket.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: adrian grenier, beer bottle jeans, denim jacket, eco-friendly jeans, Japanese denim, joe manganiello, laserblast technology, Mister Freedom, replay denim