Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Lauren Conrad’s Kohl’s spring 2012 lookbook is out—it’s a super approachable, brightly hued spread of affordable denim by the sweetheart of the styling world.
2. Eat Sleep Denim muses over the A.P.C. women’s denim and chambray from the runways of Paris, and we drool over the super-chic, feminine adaptations of our favorite fiber (again).
3. Selectism dubs Cheap Monday the best bet for high quality at the lowest price in men’s denim (especially if you’re after a slim/tapered fit).
4. The Levi’s Made & Crafted women’s spring/summer 2012 collection hit stores this past week, inspired by late 60’s Levi’s catalogs from the Levi’s San Francisco Archive. We’re in love.
5. Naked & Famous denim held a selvedge denim origami event, featuring owner and designer Brandon Svarc creating jean-animals from 15 Oz. raw, selvedge denim. Check the amazing photos!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: A.P.C., Cheap Monday, denim origami, kohl's, lauren conrad, Levi's Made & Crafted, mens denim, Naked & Famous, selvedge denim, vintage Levi's