Remember Stella McCartney’s children’s clothing line for Gap? All of us pouted because we weren’t a foot shorter and twenty years younger and therefore could not get our hands on those amazing military jackets and tulle skirts? Well, this is another one of those times when you’re going to be jealous of children’s clothing. A.P.C. collaborated with Little Fashion Gallery for an adorably stylish line of kid’s denim, which features faded washes translated into shorts, jeans, and bags that have the same casual nonchalance of the ever-stylish French brand, despite serving a 2 to 12 year age range. Were you this cool as a tot? I don’t think so.
Check out close-ups of the jeans and denim shorts below!
Images via DenimHunt
Tags: A.P.C., Children's denim, faded denim, kid's denim, light denim, little fashion gallery
We caught a look of Replay and Sons Fall 2011 Lookbook and well, safe to say we know what we’re getting our favorite little ones this holiday season! They have all of our Replay favorites, but in pint-size versions! The faded, distressed denim gives the jeans an extra bit of flare that goes with all the fun that is kids fashion, without being too overwhelmingly cutesy. Whether it be your standard boot-cut jean, overalls, or jean skirt, these items are all great options for any boy or girl as they are staple pieces that can be mixed and matched. The best thing about this collection though is how easy it is to match the looks to your own style–we mean who doesn’t love a good jean skirt and tight combo?
Images via Denimology.
Tags: boot cut jeans, Denim Overalls, Distressed Jeans, fur vests, jean skirt, kid's denim, kids jeans, knit hats, replay and sons
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We’ll take this moment to predict that kid’s premium denim is going to be a growing trend in the market, and as The Denim Guy noted, 7 For All Mankind is heading up the trend.
2. Raw denim lovers don’t mess around. The owner of this pair isn’t washing them, despite this massive mud stain on the back.
3. The Kardashians’ developing Sears line will soon feature home products, baby clothing, and a denim collection.
4. Demi Moore is the face of holiday denim this season with her Ann Taylor campaign appearing in Vogue, Elle, and other major mags, as well as metropolitan billboards.
5. We really love this photo of Steven Tyler posing like a loonie in a pair of jeans.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: demi moore, denim news, holiday campaign, holiday denim, kid's denim, premium denim, raw denim, steven tyler, the kardashians