2. The collaboration between Lane Crawford and Japanese label White Mountaineering is limited mainly to Hong Kong and Beijing distribution, but the awesome Black Dyed Denim Shirt from the limited production run can be purchased via Lane Bryant starting at the end of January.
3. Versace goes wild and glamorous like nobody’s business, and the label’s fall 2012 menswear collection is no different, featuring jeans covered in large golden rivets, jackets accented with neon fur, and half-denim, half-leather hybrid pants. Check out the full collection here.
When it comes to supplying good style, we know we can always count on Refinery29 to pack a day full of delectable clothes, balanced, chic outfits, and shop links to boot into a day of blog posts. Today is no exception. When our tired eyes spotted this gem of a style resource for festival fashion this morning, Monday got a little bit brighter. In the R29 Coachella street style roundup, you’ll spot everything from denim dresses to destroyed cut-offs. Get clicking—inspiration awaits!
Photos via Refinery29.
Tags: coachella, denim dresses, destroyed denim, festival fashion, Kate Bosworth
Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Current/Elliott’s Spring Lookbook Is A Retro Delicacy—Designing a collection with flawless retro edge wasn’t enough for Current/Elliott. To feed our nostalgic cravings for all things vintage, they put together a spring lookbook that wraps up the aura of ’50s pin-up charm deliciously… Keep Reading! ?
2. London Fashion Week Denim Street Style—Roving photographer Tommy Ton is back in action across the pond at London Fashion Week for Style.com, capturing all the street style drama outside the shows… Keep Reading! ?
3. Kate Bosworth Covers Nylon Magazine’s March Issue—Kate Bosworth graces the cover of Nylon Magazine’s March 2011 issue, lavished in various fashion caviar: an Isabel Marant sweater and pink denim shorts ensemble (the cover look), Chanel shoes, Fendi skirt, Missoni wrap, Moschino Cheap & Chic sweater—need we go on?…
4. Demi Moore in Levi’s Jeans… Guess Which Curve ID!—It’s no secret that we’re fans of Levi’s CURVE ID jeans, and we love seeing major Hollywood starlets like Demi Moore getting in on the action. Get her look!… Keep Reading! ?
5. AG Jeans Short Film Makes Denim-Designing Look Sexy—Ever wonder what guys think about in bed? If they’re denim experts, they’re probably fitting you for jeans and you don’t even know it! …Or so AG Jeans would like us to believe… Keep Reading! ?
6. Copenhagen Style: Samsoe & Samsoe Spring 2011—Although we had been busily hitting the streets in Los Angeles and New York City to drool over denim brands at the various trade shows and Fashion Weeks here in the States, we couldn’t leave out a really cool Danish brand, Samsoe & Samsoe… Keep Reading! ?
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, best denim blog, best denim posts, Current/Elliott, denim news, Kate Bosworth, Levi’s CURVE ID jeans, London Fashion Week, nylon magazine, Samsoe & Samsoe, Tommy Ton
Kate Bosworth graces the cover of Nylon Magazine’s March 2011 issue, lavished in various fashion caviar: an Isabel Marant sweater and pink denim shorts ensemble (the cover look), Chanel shoes, Fendi skirt, Missoni wrap, Moschino Cheap & Chic sweater—need we go on? The mag goes for the “music festival” vibe (think Coachella), which we think works for this part-time tomboy, part-time Red Carpet glamour queen.
See the full interview and editorial at Nylon Magazine.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Celebrity, denim shorts, Isabel Marant, Kate Bosworth, music festival style, nylon magazine, pink denim, spring fashion