As for the men’s collection, it’s no surprise Brian Austin Green is taking part, as he’s always seen in Raven Denim. He worked off his two favorite fits in the men’s collection, creating new fabric textures and washes that satisfied the actor’s preference for rugged, yet effortless style. As for giving back to the community, 20% of sales will be donated to the charity of his choice. If you ask us, looking great in denim never felt this good!
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. The James Jeans Couture Collection is being launched with the aim of exceeding their previous fit accomplishments and outfitting their muse (their muse is the “everyday woman”, by the way).
2. The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco is collaborating with Raven Denim on a denim line that is set to launch October 11th. Beverly Hills 90210′s Brian Austin Green will design the men’s line. Proceeds from sales will benefit the Friends of Animals Foundation of Los Angeles.
3. Another look at the J Brand x Christopher Kane collaboration. There are some neon knee-length neon cropped jeans that we are not sure we love, as well as some classic medium-wash denim separates that are… more likely to fit into your wardrobe.
4. You can get your fall colored denim fix from this bright spectrum at Juicy Couture. They retail at $158 and come in pastel pink, butter yellow, bright red, and royal blue.
5. Check out snaps from the Teen Vogue “Declare Your Denim” fashion show, which includes a whole lot of non-denim bottoms (but plenty of fun colors).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Christopher Kane, denim links, denim news, J Brand, juicy couture colored denim, kaley cuoco, raven denim, Teen Vogue