Jude and Sienna manage to look decent, even after a long flight from Kenya. Could it be they were returning from Sienna’s birthday trip? After all, her birthday is on 12/28 (as in Twenty8Twelve). Arriving in Heathrow Airport on Monday, this celebrity couple know how to work it, realizing that the paps will be snapping their every move from the gate to the baggage carousel. We were slightly disappointed not to see Jude in a pair of jeans, but we’ll cut him a break for style points. After all, he is the face of Dior Homme.
Photos: Pacific Coast News (left) and Bauer Griffin
Jude is wearing a pair of drop-crotch arc leg jersey pants by Bassike, paired with a matching unstructured blazer; Sienna is wearing a Rock & Republic “Keagan” leather bomber jacket and skinny jeans combo, a go-to look for her which we recognize in another airport look from last November. Both are wearing heavily worn, vintage lace-up boots (tr?s Victoriana); perhaps trophies from past movie gigs. We’re happy Jude and Sienna are giving it another shot at love, if not only because we’ll get to see more photos of this good-looking couple together, looking a bit more refreshed at future photo calls.
Get the look….
1. We like these darker jeans with plenty of wriggle room. ALL SAINTS Gun – Saratoga in Grey ($72.50) – buy it at All Saints.
2. With a thin lapel and deconstructed styling, who’d notice if you get a little wrinkled. ALL SAINTS Remedy Jacket in graphite ($196) – buy it at All Saints.
3. Ladies know skinny jeans travel well tucked into boots! FRANKIE B Prepster Mini F in Ultra Grey ($152) – buy it at Frankie B.
4. Vintage boots that won’t mind the beating up, now and then. KG BY KURT GEIGER Apollo Leather Lace Up Work Boots, in gray ($193.09) – buy it at ASOS.
5. Distressed and vintage boots add a rugged appeal. RIVER ISLAND Women’s Alise Engineer Boot ($112.04) – buy it at ASOS.
6. Try to find another one just like it. We dare you! ROCK & REPUBLIC “Keagan” Cropped Bomber Jacket ($660) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
– Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Airport Style, Dior Homme, Jude Law, Sienna Miller, Twenty8Twelve
Needless to say, not unlike many other women, I find Jude Law mildly attractive but there was something about these jeans that caught my attention, so I decided to investigate a little further. The jeans are by Dior Homme, the menswear division of Christian Dior SA, which has been designed by Kris Van Assche since Spring 2008.
While not inexpensive, as prices range from the high two hundreds to almost one thousand dollars, Dior Homme jeans are reputed as some of the best on the market despite notoriety for a very slim-fit. Rumor has it Karl Lagerfeld once lost 90 pounds just to fit into a pair of Dior pants!
Rinses range from white to classic to black, and all shades in between, giving even the most discriminating of men a variety of choices. Most styles are five-pocket classic, but there are a few that feature two back patch pockets with three front classic pockets. All styles feature a hook closure with a concealed button fly. The rise on Dior Homme jeans is either 21 or 22 centimeters (8.27 or 8.66 inches) but the hems range between 17.5 and 21 centimeters thus giving the slim fit. Personally, I like the styling Van Assche gives to his jeans. For instance, there is a black paint mark on the left leg of Write Me Soon, faded areas and bleach marks on Mondays Off, darker dyed areas on Dark Clouds, and zippers surrounding the waist of Zip It. These details show innovation, something to make something so ordinary extraordinary. And when wearing something 100% of the world’s population probably owns, what’s not to love about a little stylish individualism?
VISIT DIOR HOMME ONLINE
– Liza Pinard
Tags: Dior Homme Jeans, Jude Law