Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Today is the last day to order Love Fades, Vol 1, the hardback version of Imogene + Willie’s collaborative photo book with Joshua Black Wilkins. It’s limited to 250 signed and numbered copies, only available via pre-order. It costs $150.
2. Looking for a quirky bag for spring? The new DIMITRIS ZOZ studded denim shoulder bag is the perfect size for hauling your makeup and phone (and sunscreen!) around to festivals this spring/summer. It comes in four hues, including pink and blue.
3. Going out? J Brand’s latest zipper-detail styles are the perfect denim edition to your nightlife wardrobe. We’ll show you how to style the Zoey in Black, so stay tuned.
4. Take a stroll through Ragtop Vintage in London (and scope out some of their great men’s denim offerings).
5. Another brand jumps on the pastel denim wagon! DL1961 features pastels, neons, and a range of hues in their spring 2012 lookbook.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: DIMITRIS ZOZ studded denim shoulder bag, DL1961 spring 2012, Imogene + Willie, J Brand Zoey in Black, Joshua Black Wilkins, pastel denim, Ragtop Vintage