Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Be afraid, be very afraid. Denim Uggs have landed.
2. Civilianaire just launched an online store! They offer a large selection of men’s clothing, from denim to twills, knits, outerwear, and basics. The women’s offering is slightly less, but it includes jeans, and that’s what matters.
3. It’s that time of year again… IFB Con has come and gone, and Eat Sleep Denim snapped the best denim-clad attendees.
4. Tenue de Nîmes visits the office of Nigel Cabourn and uncovers a gold mine of vintage denim. Feast your eyes. They say part 2 is on the way.
5. Josh Hutcherson is on the cover of the new NYLON Guys Feb/March issue wearing denim, and appears inside the issue wearing Dsquared, Diesel, and All Saints.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Civilianaire, denim street style, Denim Uggs, IFB Con, Josh Hutcherson, Nigel Cabourn, Nylon Guys, Tenue De Nîmes, vintage denim archives