Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. DC is offering customized options for their Fall denim collection, entitled “At Work DC Denim”. Their new “denim finder” promises to find you the perfect pair.
2. J Brand‘s ever growing spectrum of colored denim has expanded once again for fall, with rich hues like Black Cherry, Aubergine, and Black Forest.
3. Diesel‘s website now has a Jogg Jeans fan gallery where fashonistas (like you) are uploading images of them rocking their Jogg jeans. This is a great tactic to show non-believers how cool these hybrids can actually look!
4. The GUESS Kids Fall 2011 campaign is out, and it’s full of preppy little ones posing and laughing in dark wash denim & clean button-up shirts. Too cute.
5. Here’s a sneak preview of Agave Denim’s spring 2012 collection—love this brand? We’re giving away a pair of their jeans this week! Check out our Agave Denim giveaway!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: agave denim, colored denim, dc work denim, fall style, guess kids, J Brand, JOGG jeans
We’ve been waiting and the time has come! Diesel has released their JOGG Jean Collection in their online store and with the added bonus of free shipping! That is an offer that is hard to refuse, especially when you’ll be receiving such cool and comfortable pieces of denim. The collection comes in both men’s and women’s styles, so this is a perfect splurge for you or your guy (or both!). Diesel really sets the bar high for contemporary denim with this line and though it is a crossbreed of denim and sweat pants, we’re not going to let that appeal to our lazy side–we’re snatching up a pair of these jeans ASAP!
Images via Diesel.
Tags: Diesel, free shipping, JOGG jeans, men's jeans, online release, sweatpant jeans, women's jeans