Going to an art exhibit? Grabbing a pint at the pub? We think Fischer’s Fall Collection really stands up to Angelozzi’s goal to create a “versatile American-style wardrobe.” To shop the denim or view more images, go to Fischer Clothing online.
Fashion label Adam (by 2007 CFDA darling Adam Lippes) is not exactly known for its collection of jeans, but we were delighted just the same to see an on-trend and sophisticated collection of bell bottoms and high-waisted wide leg jeans. Like many of Adam’s resort-friendly and jetsetter-like dresses and separates, the vintage-inspired jeans are cut for the modern woman who prefers a more tailored look (frontal pintucks and flap pocket details). We are also digging the tulip denim skirt, a beautiful alternative to the classic jeans skirt. We sincerely hope the trend for denim continues, by a denim expansion in the menswear department.
1. Adam Seamed Bell Bottom Jeans ($225) – buy it at Adam.
2. Adam by Adam Lippes Cuffed Denim Shorts ($140) – buy it at YOOX.
3. Adam Tulip Skirt ($317.26) – buy it at Browns Fashion.
4. Adam Sailor Pants ($195) – buy it at Adam.
5. Adam Front Seamed Bell Bottom Jeans ($225) – buy it at Adam.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Adam Lippes, bell bottoms, denim shorts, Denim Skirts, denim skirts for women, high-waisted jeans, jeans skirt, vintage jeans