If you follow Lookbook at all, then you’ll notice denim jackets are trending big time right now. Not that you could imagine yourself wearing a coat during summer, but you might want something breathable and versatile, such as a jeans jacket to round out your casual streetwear. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to keep a denim jacket around as your evening go-to summer outerwear. Well, because, you at least don’t want to look chilly. You’ll just look… chill. Check out some of our favorite denim jackets for men and women (we picked three each) that will be perfect, actually, for any time.
1. By Zoe Tweed Contrast Denim 2. Moto Vintage 70’s Denim 3. Free People Sweater Sleeve
4. WeSC Konji Denim Jacket 5. River Island Yellow Denim 6. AMI Corduroy Collar Denim Jacket
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim jackets, jeans jackets, men's fashion, Outerwear, trending, womens fashion
Spring can be slightly unpredictable, what with freak rain storms and days of blissful sun. For those who refuse to lug around their over-sized coats, consider the denim jacket as your new spring fashion staple item. Now re-fashioned in every desirable fabric weight available to the average gentleman, you can be just as dressy or paired down as you like. Take a look at some new fabrications of the jeans jacket: everything from the classic to country-club acceptable. Yes, even colored denim options are brought back from years past, with a fresh point of view in structure and tailoring.
1. AllSaints Powder Denim Jacket
2. Burberry Brit Pocket-Front Slim-Fit Denim Blazer
3. Denim & Supply Railroad Striped Denim Jacket
4. Cheap Monday Tobias Denim Jacket
5. Naked & Famous Denim Classic Denim Jacket
6. ASOS Colored Denim Jacket in Rose
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: AllSaints, ASOS, Burberry Brit, Cheap Monday, Denim & Supply, denim jackets, jeans jackets, menswear, Naked & Famous, Outerwear, spring fashion