Remember our summer post featuring Jamie Chung in her David Kahn Jeans? Not to be the one-hit wonder of the denim industry, they just released a yummy collection of jeans for Holiday 2011. Whether you’re looking for the right skinny jean to make that grand entrance at the next office party, or simply a pair of denim leggings that will amp up your chic party girl quotient (while allowing room for all the bar food and liquid bread you desire), David Kahn seems to have jeans for women who want to hit the social scenes in style this fall-winter, be it uptown or downtown.
Throw on a shimmery blouse or graphic white shirt, statement jewelry and heels, and you’ll be able to knock ’em dead come fall.
1. Wear statement jewelry to add some edge to your sleek skinny jeans. Kali Butterfly Long Confetti Chainmail Necklace ($90) – buy it at Etsy.
2. Balance your look. Go dressy on top, but be comfortable (but sexy!) on bottom. Zara Sequinned Top ($89.90) buy it at Zara online.
3. A white tee or tank will go with everything. Try a shirt with a whimsical design. Simeon Farrar for Japan Kate Mouse Cotton Teeshirt ($80) buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. Eyes down, fellas! Sparkly shoes are perfect party conversation pieces. Zara Glitter Peeptoe ($89.90) – buy it at Zara online.
5. Get tough grrrl chic. ELISANERO Sling Belt Bootie ($538) – buy it at OAK.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: David Kahn Holiday 2011 Lookbook, david kahn jeans, denim leggings, jeans fo clubbing, jeans for parties, jeggings, skinny jeans