Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. AG Jeans is releasing a denim Ikat printed iphone case (so you can officially be even more of a denim-obsessed loon than you are right now). We love this, and the ‘droid users in our office are tres jealous.
2. J Brand has a new classic dark-wash skinny jean style: The Bella in Vivid wash. With all the buzz about neons and printed jeans this season, it’s refreshing to see a clean, beautiful, versatile pair of jeans taking the spotlight for a minute.
3. Wanna waterproof (or just wax-coat) your jeans? All-natural Otter Wax Heavy Duty Fabric Wax is a plant-based alternative to traditional oilskin and paraffin treatments. Click through to read more about it at Denim Hunt.
4. This Eat Sleep Denim review of the J Brand Zoey Triple Zip Jean in white will inform you on fit and comfort, but it’ll also provide you with some great styling inspiration. Those monogrammed shoes! Ama-zing.
5. Japanese menswear brand COSMIC WONDER released their spring 2012 lookbook of awkward (yet whimsical!) poses and fresh spring styles for men. The clothes are nothing ground-breaking but we had to share this lookbook.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, dark-wash skinny jean, Ikat printed iphone case, J Brand, j brand review, japanese menswear brand, Otto Wax Heavy Duty, The Bella in Vivid wash, wax coated jeans, wax your jeans, Zoey Triple Zip Jean in white