Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out Armie Hammer on the cover of the October issue of Details Magazine, in the Jake Jacket in Clip wash by AG. Looking sharp!
2. Earnest Sewn dropped their latest style of twill jeans for men—a few new hues in their most popular fit, The Fulton. With closure options and a bit of stretch, this is a great jean for fall. Check out the full spectrum of colors.
3. Jane Aldridge from Sea Of Shoes wears an incredible Ralph Lauren denim patchwork jacket from spring 2006 season—and we love the way she’s interpreting it.
4. Here’s a denim pick we can’t stop daydreaming about—this MiH jeans button-up Melbourne denim skirt is the ultimate fall wardrobe staple, and it’s worth the $185 investment.
5. Twilight star Ashley Greene is the new face of DKNY, via one year contract to represent their denim line. Says Ashley, “I’ve always loved Donna Karan’s creations. To be a part of the brands’ message is incredibly exciting because it feels like such an organic fit.”
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, Armie Hammer, Ashley Greene, denim news, denim skirt, Details Magazine, DKNY, Earnest Sewn, Jane Aldridge from Sea Of Shoes, MiH Jeans, Ralph Lauren denim patchwork jacket, Twilight Saga, twill jeans for men