Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out Baldwin Denim‘s denim for kids—The Kid B is one of Baldwin Denim’s first steps into kidswear. They’re available at Monkey & The Bug and they retail at $130.
2. The Denim Guy contemplates whether the baggy jean trend is back for guys.
3. Heidi Klum stepped out in a medium-wash denim jumpsuit by CLOSED recently. Do you think she pulls it off?
4. Rag & Bone’s latest DIY campaign installment features Victoria’s Secret Angel, Candice Swanepoel. The shoot took place in Brazil (and apparently she was listening to Bob Marley).
5. Mark your calendars, NYC! James Jeans is having a holiday denim sample sale three days in a row this December 13th, 14th, and 15th. See flier below for more details.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: baggy jeans, baldwin denim for kids, Candice Swanepoel, heidi klum denim jumpsuit, james jeans sale, rag & bone DIY