Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Check out the new LEVI’S Store in Amsterdam—an open, spacious retail location flanked by a tower of bikes and chairs (and denim, obviously).
2. Gitman Brothers‘ Autumn/Winter 2012 shirtings for men include pin-up prints of ladies camping out in the grass, lounging by the lake, and giving boyscouts a good reason to take a cold shower. We love how creative these are.
3. Apparently Michael Fassbender really needs to buy some jeans that can accomodate his enthusiastic manhood.
4. We saw this photo of Ewan McGregor shooting a TV set in a pair of J Brand men’s cotton trousers and we thought, “we’re really just glad this photo exists.”
5. Kamikaze Attack is a new raw denim brand out of Japan, and they’re aiming to take over the world one denim-head at a time.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Ewan McGregor, Gitman Brothers, j brand cotton pants, j brand for men, japanese raw denim, kamikaze attack, levi's store, Michael Fassbender