Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Into the Navajo trend? These Isabel Marant Renell jeans are the perfect pick for you. They’re stretch denim for a great fit and feature an amazing graphic along the side seams.
2. Wonder what the top selling styles for jeans are on eBay? Whether you peruse to buy or you love to sell, you might be interested in these figures.
3. Eat Sleep Denim does a study on the charming combination that is flats and skinny jeans (styling eye candy from the knees down!)
4. Marni is about to launch a full-fledged women’s denim collection with quirky details like contrast pockets and printed turned-up cuffs. Here’s one jacket to give you an idea.
5. We didn’t realize just how dramatic a pair of H&M denim overalls could look until we saw them in this post-war depression era editorial shot by Oli McAvoy.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Denim Overalls, ebay, isabel marant renell jeans, marni denim, navajo trend, Oli McAvoy, skinny jeans and flats, stretch denim, womens denim line