Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Denim dealers Madewell featured music muse Eleanor Friedberger in Widelegger Jeans as inspiration for their readers to get stylin’ this fall. See all the ways she rocks these jeans.
2. Diesel is having a big sale on their spring & summer merch, ending August 31st. Now’s your chance to cash in on denim styles and more. Guys, grab a perfect fall denim jacket!
3. NYLON Magazine enticed its readers to sign up for My Habit, a site that promises “sought-after brands” and “membership-only prices” like every other flash sale site on the scene with a keen denim advert featuring vintage jeans and a gal who doesn’t wanna pay full price for them.
4. Selectism covers the NYC-based men’s denim line 4 Stroke at PROJECT LV. We like.
5. Denim Blog followed up with the men’s IRO lookbook yesterday, but are we seeing some of the same pieces as the women’s lookbook we linked to yesterday?
Tags: denim links, denim news, denim sale, Diesel, iro lookbook, Madewell, nylon magazine, project las vegas