Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Raleigh Denim Workshop has announced the release of the latest Surry fit—a raw indigo skinny jean with 2% stretch and a classic gold stitch.
2. It’s the second coming! Imitation of Christ returns as Tara Subkoff ends the since-2005 hiatus that had the brand in limbo.
3. The Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Western Chambray men’s workshirt (works for women too, btw) is on sale now for $45. It comes in a dark wash and light wash (both look great).
4. Diesel’s rebranding initiative “Fit Your Attitude” highlights different fits for different body types. Makes more sense to us than the often needlessly college-humor-esque BE STUPID initiative.
5. Eat, Sleep, Denim attempts to style white flare leg jeans for winter. We think this would have worked a lot better with white skinny jeans. The flares are too nautical, in our opinion. What do you think? Let us know!
Tags: denim workshirt, Imitation of Christ, Raleigh Denim Workshop, Ralph Lauren denim, raw indigo skinny jean, Surry, Tara Subkoff, western chambray