Perhaps tie-dye still reminds you of a bygone hippie era, but when coupled with the pastel hues running rampant in the denim world, this look makes for a fresh and modern jeans update. Grab a pair, like J Brand’s Tie-Dye Skinny Jeans in light pink, for a statement piece this summer. Struggling with how to wear it? Grays and other pastels pair well with pastel pink (try mint or pale yellow), as do lighter neutrals. Darker colors are a bit harder to incorporate, but you’re safe with black kicks balanced out by similarly shaded accessories–see for yourself below!
1. Stella McCartney Shirt 2. J Brand Jeans 3. OOAK Festival Bag 4. Belle Sigerson Morrison Sandals
1. Topshop Waterfall Jacket 2. J Brand Jeans 3. Marni Batwing Top 4. Chloe Ballet Flats
1. Sandro T-Shirt 2. J Brand Jeans 3. ASOS Sunglasses 4. Rick Owens Boots
Tags: how to style jeans, how to wear pastel jeans, pastel jeans, pastel pink jeans, tie dye jeans
With all the denim options out there, figuring out which jeans will flatter you and look stylish can be an overwhelming endeavor. Well, you’re in luck. FabSugar has created an awesome guide to the best summer 2012 jeans, organized by trend and including info on recommended buys, styling tips, and great advice from experts like Adriano Goldschmied and MiH Jeans’ Chloe Lonsdale.
See the full slideshow here.
Tags: AG Jeans, how to style jeans, MiH Jeans, summer denim, what to buy, what to wear
Want to look a bit glamorous and street tough? Try Anna’s look by accessorizing with just the right amount of studs, spikes and gems. Wearing the perfect pair of dark wash skinny jeans and killer boots doesn’t hurt either!
GET THE LOOK…
1. Pyramid Silver Bib necklace ($32) – buy it at BaubleBar.
2. Sass & Bide Denim Pants in coated black ($128) – buy it at YOOX.
3. ASOS Wool Coat with Hood ($98.48) – buy it at ASOS.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Laceup Bootie ($185) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
5. Erickson Beamon for BaubleBar Dirty Glam earrings ($65) – buy it atBaubleBar.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Anna Brain, get the look, how to style jeans, jeans for women, Lookbook.nu, Punk style, rocker style
Mandinka, a fashion label from Tel Aviv, Israel, features a majority of their streetwear separates paired with jeans for their Fall 2011 lookbook. Upon further investigation, there were no jeans offered in this collection. It’s puzzling that a brand would do that, but it’s further proof that jeans look great with just about anything, whether it be Mandinka’s leather cropped hoodie, high-low hemmed sweartshirts or track suits reminiscent of Stella McCartney’s Nike collaboration. Having said that, the brand’s chic streetwear separates are both built for comfort and the discriminating feminine city dweller.
Read more at We Are Selecters or shop