Style blogger Britney Nason (a.k.a. Disarming Darling) shows us how to wear a faded denim shirt with her colorful “space dress.” Britney is a vintage clothing lover, so although her clothes are mostly new, she still manages to make everything look less commercial—like a very successful thrift shop expedition worn in her fun and effortless way. The look is a bit unexpected and an interesting departure from the usual double denim or color-block pairings we’ve seen on street style blogs. We love that the explosions of colors done up in this crab nebula-designed space dress don’t seem too… spacey.
Want to try Disarming Darling
‘s unique vintage-boho chic look? Make it your own with some personal jewelry and your favorite Wayfarers. Note: she wore denim shorts underneath that dress and turned the dress into a tunic with a simple side knot. Don’t forget the tribal cross-body bag to complete the outfit!
GET THE LOOK…
1. 80′s ‘Monterey’ Modern Oversized Wayfarer sunglasses ($12) – buy it at 80′s Purple.
2. Romwe Classic Denim Shirt ($28.99) – buy it at Romwe.
3. Romwe Asymmetric Sweep Chiffon Sheer Shift Dress ($46.99) – buy it at Romwe.
4. ASOS Fantasy Leather Leopard Belt ($21.95) – buy it at ASOS.
5. Zara Biker Ankle Boot ($99.90) – buy it at Zara.
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: denim shirt, disarming darling, how to style denim, how to wear denim, thrift shop finds, thrifting, vintage denim, vintage fashion