Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Take a close-up look at Kapital Clothing, asap.
“Detailing in the form of traditional Japanese Boro and tattoo inspired embroidery, silver concho buttons on heavyweight knitwear, incredible raw denim and patchwork faded indigo, a shawl collared coat that nearly brought on the vapors.”
2. We’re in love with this new denim jacket by Rag & Bone, bringing back the denim x leather combo we were all over a few seasons ago. This is a great staple for fall.
3. Dig into the political aspect of indigo dye in this film on its history by Mary Lance.
4. Just in case you missed our announcement yesterday, the new G-Star store in Toronto opens tonight!
5. Don’t be the 40-year-old-dude wearing Bape. Gavin McInnes wants to show you how to dress your age.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: denim and leather, denim workshirt, G-Star Raw, how to dress your age, indigo denim, indigo dye, kapital clothing, mens style guide, patchwork denim, rag & bone, what to wear